PISM – PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT CENTER
PISM, through its Professional Development Center (PDC) stands out as the preferred
supply management education partner of the business community. PISM supports the
sustainable career enhancement programs designed to empower and increase the
productivity of the workforce. To be at par with global academic norms of excellence,
PISM has formed partnership with world-class and innovative academic institutions.
- To contribute to the upliftment of professionalism of supply management
practitioners by championing innovations and new development programs
which would add to the country’s social and economic development.
- To promote the highest ethical standards in the practice of the profession.
- To provide a link between members and government institutions in the
discussion of policies and procedure affecting supply management.
- Professional Seminars
- Degree Program
- Diploma Program
- Executive Program
- National Certification
- Certified Professional In Purchasing
- Certified Professional In Demand and Replenishment
- Certified Professional In Customer Service and Logistics Operations
- List of CPPs, CPDRs, CPCSLs
- International Certification
- Certified Professional In Supply Management
- Certified Purchasing Manager
- List of CPSMs & C.P.M.s
- Our Resource Educators