PISM Code of Ethics
- To subscribe and work for honesty and truth in the practice of the Supply Management profession.
- To promote the adoption and application of higher professional, business, and social standards in Supply Management.
- To observe fairness in all business relations and avoid sharp practices.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining sound public opinion and high idealism for the Supply Management profession.
- To give priority to the interests of my company in all transactions.
- To purchase without prejudice, striving to obtain the maximum benefits for every peso of expenditure.
- To counsel and assist fellow Supply Management professionals in the performance of their duties as the need arises.