REQUISITES FOR MEMBERSHIP
- For corporate applicants, applicants must accomplish the membership application forms together with company organizational chart, SEC registration, and brief company profile and job descriptions of official and alternate representatives.
- For individuals whose main responsibility is supply management, applicants must submit a certificate of employment and job description.
- For individuals from the academe, the applicant must present a certificate of employment stating his academic responsibilities which must include supply management and/or other related fields.
- For consultants, the applicant must submit a photocopy of the business license of his consulting firm/services.
- The applicant must be able to commit his participation and involvement in PISM activities, committee works and general membership meetings.
GUIDELINES/MANNER IN APPROVING APPLICANTS FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Secretariat-in-charge will screen incoming application forms for membership making sure that all of the required documents are present.
- Secretariat in-charge will pre-screen if designated representatives; official and alternate are qualified under the classification of membership set forth by the by-laws.
- Secretariat in-charge will set the interview date for a particular applicant by the membership committee.
- The interviewing officer will prepare her/his recommendation in writing, attaching his/her evaluation to the members of the board.
At least eight (8) votes are required for an application to be approved.
- If the application is approved, a formal welcome letter will be sent to the company officers cc: representatives informing them of the approval.
- Likewise, if the application if disapproved, a formal letter will also be sent stating the reason for disapproval.